Polytech's DTF Technology: A Game-Changer in Textile Printing
The textile industry has been undergoing a revolution with the emergence of Direct-to-Film (DTF) printing technology. This innovative process offers a plethora of advantages over traditional Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing methods. As the inventors of DTF printing, Polytech has been at the forefront of this transformation, offering patented products like Polyprinter 602 and Polyprinter 604, as well as eco-friendly water-based inks that have passed Reach, Rohs, and BV washing tests.
Advantages of DTF Printing
1. Versatility Across Materials DTF printing works on a wide range of materials, including cotton, nylon, treated leather, polyester, and 50/50 blends. This versatility enables businesses to expand their inventory, catering to various customer demands.
2. No Pretreatment Required Unlike DTG printing, DTF printing does not require any pretreatment of the material, thus saving time and resources.
3. Reduced White Ink Usage DTF printing uses about 40% white ink compared to 200% used in DTG printing. This reduction in white ink usage translates to significant cost savings, as white ink is often the most expensive.
4. Greater Durability While DTG prints have a soft and smooth feel, DTF prints offer better durability and resistance to cracking or peeling. This makes them perfect for items that undergo heavy usage.
5. Ease of Application DTF printing allows for easy application on hard-to-reach or awkward surfaces. As a result, businesses can offer customized designs to clients without the need for specialized equipment.
6. Faster Production Process The absence of pretreatment and drying steps in DTF printing speeds up the production process, making it ideal for one-off or small-batch orders.
7. Diversifying Inventory DTF printing enables businesses to store popular designs in advance, taking up minimal space. This allows for quick turnaround times and greater inventory diversity.
Polytech: The Pioneers of DTF Printing As the inventors of DTF technology, Polytech has revolutionized the textile printing industry with their patented products. The company's advanced Polyprinter 602 and 604 printers offer impressive printing speeds and high-quality results, while their eco-friendly water-based inks have demonstrated excellent wash fastness and dry and wet rubbing fastness. Polytech's DTF technology has undoubtedly transformed the textile printing landscape, providing businesses with a competitive edge through enhanced versatility, cost savings, and increased product durability. As the industry continues to evolve, Polytech remains committed to innovation and excellence, further solidifying its position as the pioneer of DTF printing technology.